We're big fans of cloth nappies at Dinki Human HQ. We especially love Pim Pam nappies, so we're so excited to be able to offer these gorgeous cloth nappies alongside our organic baby clothing offering.
The 'Off Grid At Night' Reusable Nappy has a waterproof outer shell and a soft and absorbant microfleece lining. It also comes with two additional absorbant inserts, a bamboo terry and a microfibre.
These nappies are tried and tested by Dinki Human founder and cloth bum mum of two, Ester. Check out our blog post about Ester's cloth nappy journey, especially if you're new to cloth nappies.
Read our q+a with Aless, the head honcho over at Pim Pam.
The Cloth Reusable Nappy in detail:
- One-size-fits-most ( from about 8-10lb. to 35lb).
- Adjustable snap fastening for the perfect fit.
- Inserts are ergonomically shaped to fit snugly.
- Double gusset keeps leaks contained.
- Printed PUL fabric that is OEKO-TEX certified.
- For washing and care instructions head over to Pim Pam.